Despite the view over recent years that the number of Google+ users is artificially high due to the need to register with Google+ when creating a gmail account or use other Google products, there is no question now of the relevance of Google+.
- Second only to Facebook globally in terms of account ownership and active usage with 318 million users worldwide.
- The 35 to 44 year old Google+ demographic increased by over 200% year on year in Q2 2013.
- Google+ is used by 19% of Irish people or 450,000 people, compared with a global penetration of 22%.
How Socially can help your brand or business
Our social media team will work with you to identify the products, services or events you wish to promote. We will then help you develop focussed campaigns and engagement strategies to deliver quantifiable results using the following Google+ tools:
- Google+ advertising (create your own ads in the class)
- How to run Google+ Promotions
- The various ways to post
- How to personalise your page effectively
- How to understand and use Google+ Page Insights